The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the The Gorj Group LLC (“TGG” or “we” or “us”) web site located at www.thegorjgroup.com including the information, data, tools, software code, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, text, products, services and other content (collectively, the “Content”) available on or through that web site (the web site and Content collectively referred to as the “Site”). By accessing the Site you accept in their entirety the Terms and you acknowledge and agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Terms and that you have received a copy of the Terms by your viewing a web page containing a hyperlink to the web page where the Terms are displayed or otherwise. The terms “you” or “your” in these Terms refer to both you personally and any other party on whose behalf you are accessing the Site as the context requires. We may change the Terms from time to time, by posting such changes on the Site. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not visit or use the Site.
- Disclaimer: You acknowledge that: (a) under no circumstances should any information presented here be used or construed as an offer, or solicitation of any offer, or other form of invitation or inducement, to sell or buy any securities or other investments, or to provide advice regarding investments or a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any security or other investment, or to pursue any investment style or strategy; (b) we do not give any advice or make any representations as to whether any investment, investment strategy or investment style is suitable for you or will be profitable; (c) we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the Site, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Site even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate; (d) we may change all or any portion of the Site at any time without notice to you. You agree that we are not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content. ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING ON THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT CONSIDER ANYTHING ON THE SITE TO BE, INVESTMENT, ACCOUNTING, TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE INVESTMENT, ACCOUNTING, TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN FINANCIAL ADVISORS, ACCOUNTANTS OR ATTORNEYS REGARDING YOUR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND NEEDS.
- Proprietary Rights. The Site, including the look and feel, design and organization of the Site and the compilation of the Content (each of which, for the avoidance of doubt, are included in the term the “Site”) may be protected by one or more copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by TGG, its affiliates and/or third parties. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of anything you may access on the Site.
- Limited License. You may access and view the content of the Site on your computer or other internet compatible device, and make limited copies of limited excerpts of the Content on the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may only discuss the information that you learn from the Site with your financial advisors, accountants or attorneys, and others with whom you evaluate investment decisions. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, you (and each of your employees, representatives, or other agents) may disclose to any and all persons, without limitation of any kind, the tax treatment and tax structure of any transaction or any materials of any kind (including opinions or other tax analyses) that are provided to the you via the Site relating to such tax treatment and tax structure, it being understood that “tax treatment” and “tax structure” do not include the name or the identifying information of TGG or its affiliates.
- Prohibited Use. Any commercial use or distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Site or of anything on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express written prior permission of TGG and the applicable rights holder. You may not decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of the Site. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Site.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site or on content available through the Site, including The Gorj Group, TGG, www.thegorjgroup.com and other indicia of TGG and its products and/or services, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in violation of applicable rights. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the express prior written permission of TGG and the applicable rights holder.
- Security. You are solely responsible for the security of your computer system, including, using and maintaining appropriate anti-virus, firewall and backup software. TGG disclaims any responsibility or liability for any problem with your computer systems, including any Virus (as defined below) that your computer systems receive as a result of your use of the Site. “Virus” means: (i) program code or programming instruction or set of instructions that disrupt, disable, harm, interfere with, otherwise adversely affect or without authorization access or delete computer programs, data files or operations; or (ii) other code typically described as a virus or by similar terms, including Trojan horse, worm or backdoor.
- Monitoring, Reporting and Other Actions. We may monitor and record activity on the Site for any reason or for no reason. We may investigate any complaint or reported violation of our policies. We may report any activity that we suspect may violate law or regulation to regulators, law enforcement officials or other persons or entities that we deem appropriate without notice. We may issue warnings, suspend or terminate use of the Site, deny access to all or part of the Site or take any other action that we deem appropriate without notice. We have the right to terminate, change, suspend, impose limits on or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site’s services, or your access to or use thereof, at any time, and for any reason or no reason without notice.
- Protection of your Personal Information. The personal information you provide to TGG when applying for a position (e.g., resume, certificates, test scores) will be processed exclusively for recruiting and employment purposes. Please do not send sensitive data, as may be defined by your country’s laws (e.g., personal information regarding race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, political opinions, etc.). The personal information collected for recruiting purposes will be transferred to our headquarters and may be shared with our affiliates as permitted by law. Companies that are not related to TGG that perform services on our behalf, such as a third parties that process application information, may have access to your information. When this occurs, TGG requires the companies to treat your information confidentially. You can have general access to this Site and browse pages without providing personal information about yourself. TGG may record when you log-on to the Site and the pages you visit. Millennium does not disclose any personal information relating to your activities on the Site, other than to our affiliates, except as permitted by law. Companies that are not related to TGG that perform services on our behalf, such as a third party that hosts our Site, may have access to your information relating to your activities on the Site. When this occurs, TGG requires the companies to treat your information confidentially. TGG does not share any information concerning you or your website usage with third-party tracking services and does not respond to “do not track” signals.
- ‘Session based’ cookie. This is essential for parts of the Site to operate and has already been set. It is used to maintain the state of a user’s actions so as not to constantly request the same information from them within a ‘session’.
- ‘Remember me’ cookie. This is a permanent cookie which can remember who you are once you have logged into the Site so you are not asked to log in again for future visits.